#8 Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator


cr:logo

Text:
I’m not a procrastinator when I was in senior high school. After graduated, I had plenty of time to play, hang out with friends, addicted to smart phone, so I became a procrastinator. I often procrastinate when it comes to work. I procrastinate because I can’t refuse the temptation of funny things. Such as smart phone, network, drama… and so on. From now on, I have to stop procrastinating. Don’t let the instant gratification monkey control the wheel of my brain. I will make the rational decision-maker control the wheel. I’m going to set up the deadline on things, make things into the plan and the schedule. And try to learn how to refuse the temptation of funny things. I hope I can become a non-procrastinator.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WoW Linda what a brilliant 👏🏻wish you can go on stage and speak to everybody😂

      Delete

Post a Comment